February 28, 2014

The 12 Kits of Occasions - February '14 Kit



Hello!  Renee here and since I was the lucky hostess this month...I'm popping in to share a little about it!  I fell in LOVE (and I do mean deep and complete love) the moment I saw Crate Paper's Bundled Up last summer and knew I would be using it in this month's kit...which the theme for this month is "Snowblind"...anything snow related...so it was perfect!  

And though I swear we did not coordinate ideas...when I started working on my kit back during the early winter...I had already started an extra kit figuring I would offer it up for a prize but then Sharron was smart enough to offer up a kit early for last month and have the winner also be a guest designer...so I followed suit for this month and our wonderful guest is Judy from Judy'sCardCorner so make sure you drop by and show her some love!

You can get a listing of all the supplies in the kit from the above tab...but it may take me a bit to remember everything I put in there. *giggle*  We'll just say I had a lot of fun putting this kit together!

Hope you enjoy!


Judy Marino, Guest Designer




12Kits-February 2014


Kelly







4 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oh My GOODNESS, I am so excited to see all the amazing cards this group made! It was a blast to be able to play along as a guest designer this month (thank you again, Renee!)...now I'm off to be inspired at each blog listed above. Thanks again!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is so fun! I love that you all are doing this and your cards are fabulous!

Judy1223 said...

Just had to stop back and say how much I love the new blog design...looks great!

Marybeth said...

Love the new look ! Thanks again Tracey!